Saturday, August 11, 2012

Free Shopping List

Today is Saturday.  I have had a few busy days and have not had a chance to get to this little blog of mine here, but I am back today.

I try to get my weekly menu written into my computer calendar on Friday's so that on Saturday morning I can pretty near leap out of bed and hit the stores somewhere between 8:00am - 9:00am.  The strategy here is twofold, first I beat much of the crowds by getting an early start, and second I am usually done all my shopping before noon, which leaves the rest of the day to get onto other things!

I give myself that buffer of somewhere between 8:00am - 9:00 am because Saturday mornings are really my only day per week to sleep in.  So if I move a little slower on a given Saturday, I don't get upset with myself.

I create a shopping list that has my pretty blue and brown floral background from the blog.  You are free to print this out and use it.


One of the key parts of being organized is our systems and routines.  Saturday morning shopping is an important part of my weekly routine, and while I own a smartphone and a computer, I must say that I'm an old fashioned girl when it comes to shopping...nothing replaces the simple paper shopping list.

To print your copies of the shopping list click here



Happy Shopping!

Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...