Monday, August 13, 2012

Daily Routine

Today I thought I'd share the daily task list I work from to keep my daily routine in place.
This list includes what I do in the mornings, after work time and before bed.

I do much of this electronically now, on my iCal, but now and then a printed page is good, and if nothing else it provides a visual of my routine.

I have created this document with 7 different coloured pages because that's just so much nicer than only one colour.  Enjoy!


To print your copy of the daily list Click Here.

Thanks for reading.

Cassie

2 comments:

  1. how can i get organized in homeworked !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post !
    now am able to manage my time after little editing,,
    thank you,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...