Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to School Check In


I don't really have much new to blog about because quite honestly I am focused on preparing for back to school.  That is what is being organized in my life right now.  My kids!


It's time to check in on the status of Back to School Shopping.

Have you been using the shopping list?  Or did you customize one of your own?
If you need a shopping check list you can use this one for free.  Click Here.


This list is fairly generic, but reminds you of important tasks such as having banking items in place, and gathering the basic supplies before the start of school.

My kids don't need everything on this list.  They each have enough tops and hoodies to get through a week with no difficulty.  For our house, it was jean shopping and shoe shopping.

My son and daughter each have 2 new pairs of jeans, and a belt for jeans.
We have purchased school paper, pens, erasers, already have pencils.
We were given some binders from a friend for free and they are awesome quality!
My daughter got a pair of shoes she was really hoping for.   Check out the funky green laces we added! It makes a Mom's heart happy when we can bless our kids with some extras.


We still need a pair of shoes for the boy, and a calculator, and some banking items.  My goal is to have ALL of this done by the end of Friday night.  I don't want to fight crowds in the stores on the weekend, and I want to plan some quality time with the family.

So if my blogging entries are light this week, it is due to a strong focus on events at home for school.
If you haven't started your back to school shopping yet, I encourage you to beat the crowds and get it ready now.

Thanks for reading,

Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...