Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Organized Bathroom Vanity

Here is a free standing cupboard in our Master Bathroom that I recently arranged with some storage baskets.




This cupboard was in pretty good shape to begin with, but over time there was a few items that had somehow migrated to this place that did not belong.  I started by removing the extra make-up, first aid supplies, and odds and ends that didn't belong.

Next I arranged the top drawer again with all my hair clips toward the back, and the handheld mirror and brush towards the front of the drawer. 




I added a basket to my husband's shelf to make it easier to pull things in and out for use.  


I added a basket to my shelf for the same.  The smaller items, to keep them sorted and easy to use.


The next shelf is common, shared products like soap.  I need to re-stock on toothpaste!  When you make a designated place for common bathroom products, your family will always know where to find them when they need them. 


The last shelf, I must admit, I keep changing what I am using it for.  Presently it is holding a few cleaning supplies, and a toiletries travel bag.  That is part of organizing, if something is no longer working, you re-work the space to fit your present needs.  This shelf is tidy, but I will re-visit it at another time. 



There you have it!  An organized vanity in the bathroom makes it easy to locate the things you need.  
- Put like items together by category or who uses them
- Arrange neatly the items that will stand or stack on their own
- Place small or awkward shaped items in a basket, and you'll never again be knocking things over as you reach for something
- re-visit your spaces regularly and if you daily use and needs have changed, re-work the space to match

You can MAKE YOUR LIFE ORGANIZED!

Cassie





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...