Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day Off Shopping Finds

My day off was very enjoyable.  I had a nice quiet start to the day and then I was off and shopping!

As I said in yesterday's post, I was going shopping for some paint and wallpaper, and I am always looking for a bargain.  I did find some very nice bargains too.

Here are some storage containers I found at a super affordable price.  These are for the music room, my daughter's room, and for a closet.  You can organize small items into containers like these and it makes it super easy to locate what you want.  These wer 5 containers with matching lids for $5.  Only a dollar per container.  Yay!


Then for the fun stuff.  I was on a quest for some major bargains on paint and wall paper.  I found paint on sale for $15 per gallon!  That's right, not a typo.  I don't know how durable it will turn out to be, but for the areas I want to paint this will be fine.

I will be painting the powder room bathroom, and some closet areas with this.  I also got this really pretty wallpaper to put on the back of the shelves in the linen closet and bathroom cupboards.  I also got this wallpaper on sale for half price.  Why pay full price ever if you can shop around and keep the extra money in your pocket. 
When I get the projects done I'll be sure to post the pictures.


So that was my fun day of shopping.  Now I get the fun of organizing the projects and completing them.  It is so nice to add a fresh burst of colour.

Have a good one.

Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...