Thursday, September 27, 2012

Organized Make Up Box

Today is a link party and a small feature on my make-up organization.

I have cleaned up my make up box.  It was time, because I dropped my box and some powders broke and flew all over the box.  I used this opportunity to clean out the old make-up, thoroughly wash the box and put everything back into place nicely.


I use a make-up box instead of a case because I can line up all my cosmetics in a neat little row.
I also tote my make-up around with me if I am running late in the morning, so a portable style make-up box is important for me.

As you can see, when the box is closed up, I place on top of the stack, the portable moisture lotion, tweezers and the wrapped up item is my eyeliner sharpener.  Even with the plastic lid, shavings still fall out of the opening where you put the pencil, so I just wrap it up to keep all shavings AWAY FROM THE REST OF MY MAKE-UP CASE.  (Can you tell this really bugs me?  LOL!)

Contents of my make up case:

1. Pressed powder
2: Eye Liner
3. Mascara
4. Blush
5. Eyeshadow
6. Concealer (rarely use this)
7. Blush brush and eyeshadow brush
8. Lip liner
9. Lip gloss
10. Small moisture lotion
11. Pencil sharpener
12. Tweezers
13. Small bottle of perfume.

Here is some of my new fav's now.


As you can see, I like a soft, natural palate. 

What does your make-up case look like?
What are the essentials to you?  I'd love to hear about your beauty routines or what you carry in your make-up case.

Post your comments below, or link your blog below.

I'm Linked up here: 







2 comments:

  1. Might I suggest a tiny ziplock bag for your sharpener? I carry everything on your list except for concealer and perfume (which I will now add) and an eyelash curler :-)
    With three kids, make-up is done "on the go" a lot of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your practical suggestion of the ziplock bag. I think I will do that. Thanks for the suggestion. And yes, we working Mom's have to do what it takes to get things done, even if that means make-up "on the go" or in the ladies room at work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...